Having troubles on how to order? No worries, we are here to help.
1. Find a pair that is right for you.
- For prescription glasses, select an OPTICAL frame from our bountiful array of styles:
- Once you have found your perfect pair, select the LENS TYPE & USAGE:
- Single Vision - Corrects one field of vision (Distance, Intermediate or Reading)
- Progressive - Corrects three fields of vision, one pair
- Readers - Simple magnification for reading (over-the-counters)
- Non-prescription - even if you have perfect vision, you can elevate your style with a pair of JINS.
Still not sure what to select? Ask us via our 24/7 Chat Support.
- Select a LENS OPTION that best fits your lifestyle:
Too many cool lenses all at once? Check our Lens Guide.
- Select a CASE:
Our Cases for Causes are $5 and 100% of the sales will go to a non-profit organization so we can obtain one common goal: make the world a better place to see.
2. Double check everything looks good. Click ADD TO CART, and proceed to CHECKOUT.
3. Upload your valid prescription.
A valid prescription needs to include the following information:
Prescriber's information (Name, Address, Phone Number)
Valid expiration date
Pupillary Distance measurement (Don't have the PD? No worries, here is a quick guide on how to measure your PD)
4. Enter your Shipping Address. We ship free to all 50 states. Always.
5. Enter your Payment Information. Then, select Place Order.