Having troubles on how to order? No worries, we are here to help.
1. Find a pair that is right for you.
- For prescription glasses, select an EYEGLASSES frame from our bountiful array of styles:
- Once you have found your perfect pair, select the LENS TYPE & USAGE:
- Single Vision - Corrects one field of vision (Distance, Intermediate or Reading)
- Progressive - Corrects three fields of vision, one pair
- Readers - Simple magnification for reading (over-the-counters)
- Non-prescription - even if you have perfect vision, you can elevate your style with a pair of JINS.
Still not sure what to select? Ask us via our 24/7 Chat Support.
- Select a LENS OPTION that best fits your lifestyle:
Too many cool lenses all at once? Check our Lens Guide.
- Select a CASE:
Our Cases for Causes are $5 and 100% of the sales will go to a non-profit organization so we can obtain one common goal: make the world a better place to see.
2. Double check everything looks good. Click ADD TO CART, and proceed to CHECKOUT.
3. Upload your valid prescription.
A valid prescription needs to include the following information:
Prescriber's information (Name, Address, Phone Number)
Valid expiration date
Pupillary Distance measurement (Don't have the PD? No worries, here is a quick guide on how to measure your PD)
On the 'Prescription' page, it will ask you to upload your prescription (for existing customers, you can select among your saved prescriptions on file). Before uploading, please make sure that it is a valid prescription.
Alternatively, you can email us your prescription later, or have us call your doctor. Once an option has been selected, click "Continue to Shipping':
4. Enter your Shipping Address. We ship free to all 50 states. Always (in-store pickup option temporarily disabled until further notice).
5. Enter your Payment Information. Then, select Place Order.
Done! Thank you for placing an order with JINS! If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.