Yes! Although JINS Screen is mainly for computer use, the lens is almost clear and you can wear it all day with no problems. However, JINS Screen Night is yellow tinted and it might be too dark for you to wear during daytime. You can find more details here.
Articles in this section
- I lost my Switch plate. Can I buy a plate only?
- Why do glasses have a "Proposition 65 warning"?
- What is "Alternative fit"?
- Can I replace the lenses purchased from another retailer?
- How much do you charge for lens replacements?
- The frame I want is out of stock. When will it be back in stock?
- Can I wear JINS Screen glasses all day?
- Do you offer eye exams?
- How can I best take care of my glasses?
- Can I purchase frames alone?