The numbers found on your frame aren't necessarily self-explanatory, so here is an easy guide to understanding the numbers and size of your frame. The method of expression commonly used is known as the boxing system and the numbers are generally written the same way regardless of the brand of glasses. These numbers are usually found printed on the inside of one of the frame's temple legs. All numbers are expressed in millimeters (mm).
Articles in this section
- Why do glasses have a "Proposition 65 warning"?
- What is "Alternative fit"?
- Can I replace the lenses in a pair of glasses from another retailer?
- How much do you charge for lens replacements?
- The frame I want is out of stock. When will it be back in stock?
- Can I wear JINS Screen glasses all day?
- Do you offer eye exams?
- How can I best take care of my glasses?
- Can I purchase frames alone?
- How is the width of frames calculated?