Unfortunately we do not currently offer a service to get frames to you to try on at home, so we have tried our best to represent the product as accurately as possible with high quality photos and descriptive item information. You can always head to your nearest JINS location to try on as many of our frames as you'd like.
Articles in this section
- I lost my Switch plate. Can I buy a plate only?
- Why do glasses have a "Proposition 65 warning"?
- What is "Alternative fit"?
- Can I replace the lenses in a pair of glasses from another retailer?
- How much do you charge for lens replacements?
- The frame I want is out of stock. When will it be back in stock?
- Can I wear JINS Screen glasses all day?
- Do you offer eye exams?
- How can I best take care of my glasses?
- Can I purchase frames alone?