Unfortunately we do not currently offer a service to get frames to you to try on at home, so we have tried our best to represent the product as accurately as possible with high quality photos and descriptive item information. You can always head to your nearest JINS location to try on as many of our frames as you'd like.
Articles in this section
- How much do you charge for lens replacements?
- The frame I want is out of stock. When will it be back in stock?
- Can I wear JINS Screen glasses all day?
- Do you offer eye exams?
- How can I best take care of my glasses?
- Can I purchase frames alone?
- How is the width of frames calculated?
- How can I check the size of my frame?
- Can you help me choose a frame?
- May I try your frames on at home before purchasing?