We will make fitting adjustments to JINS frames in any of our stores. Simply bring your glasses with you and ask any staff member for a fitting adjustment and you should be well on your way with a pair of glasses that fit uniquely to you. For customers shopping with us online, we apologize that we can not offer a service for frame fitting at this time.
Articles in this section
- I lost my Switch plate. Can I buy a plate only?
- Why do glasses have a "Proposition 65 warning"?
- What is "Alternative fit"?
- Can I replace the lenses in a pair of glasses from another retailer?
- How much do you charge for lens replacements?
- The frame I want is out of stock. When will it be back in stock?
- Can I wear JINS Screen glasses all day?
- Do you offer eye exams?
- How can I best take care of my glasses?
- Can I purchase frames alone?