Sometimes a screw gets loose or something gets bent on accident - we know these things happen and we will do our best to help you maintain your eyewear in its best shape. All nose pad changes, screw tightenings/replacements, and adjustments will be made in-stores at absolutely no cost to you. For customers shopping with us online, we can send nose pads and screws straight to your door.
Articles in this section
- Can I order readers?
- Can I order prescription sunglasses?
- Can I order non-prescription glasses?
- The frame I want is out of stock. When will it be back in stock?
- I lost my Switch plate. Can I buy a plate only?
- Why do glasses have a "Proposition 65 warning"?
- What is "Alternative fit"?
- Can I replace the lenses purchased from another retailer?
- How much do you charge for lens replacements?
- Can I wear JINS Screen glasses all day?