We can make most small repairs (also considered maintenance) in our stores, including nose pad changes, screw tightenings/replacements, and adjustments.
Articles in this section
- Why do glasses have a "Proposition 65 warning"?
- What is "Alternative fit"?
- Can I replace the lenses in a pair of glasses from another retailer?
- How much do you charge for lens replacements?
- The frame I want is out of stock. When will it be back in stock?
- Can I wear JINS Screen glasses all day?
- Do you offer eye exams?
- How can I best take care of my glasses?
- Can I purchase frames alone?
- How is the width of frames calculated?